Fadly Multimedia's Website

This blog is a multimedia designer's guide to video, photo,programming c++, c#,html(css,js,jquery), python, audio producing works we can all share and grow together with.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Hi guys, I'd want to upload your videos on my page so that the whole community can learn from each other. Just send me the links to your videos below, so I can review them and post it up on the page. I'll put up the videos that are up for contention and what I feel the whole of the video community can learn. There are no limits as to what you can put up[animation, 3D, Timelapse etc].


Once the videos are up, I'll make a vote poll to vote for your favorite videos. Remember, your videos must be from youtube! =]




Fadly.M.H.Wychowvski©

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib